We offer a comprehensive IT auditing service that includes analysis of:
- Desktop PCs/Laptops – Hardware, Software and Security
- Network – LAN/WAN
- Shared Storage
- Backup/Disaster Recovery
- Email Software
- Collaborative Working Software
The purpose of an IT audit is to:
- Assess the IT systems at the client site
- Identify immediate risks to the business
- Make suggestions as to short/medium term improvements
- Once complete, the client is provided with an in depth appraisal of their IT configuration and is therefore better informed to make choices about their ongoing IT strategy.
Audits are carried out at our normal hourly rate. Our charges are detailed here.