We offer a comprehensive IT auditing service that includes analysis of:
- Desktop PCs/Laptops – Hardware, Software and Security
- Network – LAN/WAN
- Shared Storage
- Backup/Disaster Recovery
- Email Software
- Collaborative Working Software
The purpose of an IT audit is to:
- Assess the IT systems at the client site
- Identify immediate risks to the business
- Make suggestions as to short/medium term improvements
Once complete, the client is provided with an in depth appraisal of their IT configuration and is therefore better informed to make choices about their ongoing IT strategy.
You can download a sample of an audit report here.
Audits are carried out at our normal hourly rate. Our charges are detailed here.
- Read more
Jaytag Computer recycle and refurbish desktop and laptop computers of any age, or type.Read more
All of our engineers are well versed in Apple hardware, from 68030 LCIIs, through G3, G4 and G5 to the latest Xeon powered Mac Pro workstations, and Intel i5 iMacs.Read more