We are experienced in completing the following types of IT projects:
- IT moves and relocations
- Server room design and commissioning (with cooling and power analysis)
- Network infrastructure installation and upgrades
- Wireless LAN installation (internal and external)
- Operating system upgrades/roll-outs
- Software upgrades/roll-outs
Large scale projects are managed within the Prince2 methodology to ensure proper budgetary control, task tracking, and risk management.
In all instances written quotations are provided before work commences. Business cases can be prepared where these are to be presented to a board of trustees or directors.
Where your IT requirements are not listed, please contact us and we will endeavour to assist
If you require shared file storage for your business, access to enterprise-grade email and collaboration tools, remote working and state of the art security, you needn’t look further than a Linux based server.Read more
All of our engineers are well versed in Apple hardware, from 68030 LCIIs, through G3, G4 and G5 to the latest Xeon powered Mac Pro workstations, and Intel i5 iMacs.Read more